Step for PVC E-Shram Card Printing:
- You need to link your Mobile Number with your Aadhaar card.
- Apply for your E-shram card on E-Shram Portal https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self
- After successful registration, you can download the pdf or jpeg file of your e-shram card.
- After downloading the e-shram card you have to upload it while placing your order for e-shram PVC printing.
- If you have any problem feel free to call our customer care or Whatsapp our 8668469325
How to log in online in E Shram Portal?
- To log in to this E Shramik portal, you have to first go to the official website.
Whose link is – https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self .
- After that on the home page, you have to select the option of ‘Self Registration‘.
- After selecting the next page will open.
- In that, you have to enter your mobile number which is linked with an Aadhar card.
- After that, you have to fill in the captcha code.
- After filing, you have to select the option of YES / NO for EPFO and ESIC.
- Then you have to click on ‘Send OTP‘.
- Now you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP in the asked Section
- Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhar Card number Accept the terms and conditions and click on the Submit button
- The application form will open in front of you, you have to fill it.
- Then after filling all the documents also have to be uploaded.
- After making it click on submit and take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- After this, your registration will be completed on E Shramik Portal
E Shram Card Registration Eligibility Criteria
- Age should be between 16-59 years
- Should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
- Should not be an income taxpayer
- Must be working in the unorganized sector
No fee will be charged for applying for this. But if you come after updating any kind of data on the UAN card, then you will have to pay ₹ 20.
Documents Required for E Shram Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Electricity Bill/Ration card
- Active Mobile Number
How to do E Shram Card Registration
- To apply for the e-shram card online, first, you have to go to the official website
- There you have to click on the register one-Shram link
- After that, you will get the self-registration page open
- Here you have to send the OTP by entering the registered mobile number in the Aadhar card.
- After that, the dashboard of registration will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill in all the details correctly and submit it like in the last, that you will complete the e labor card online application e-shram card download