Step for PVC NOTTO Smart Card Printing:
- Register on https://notto.gov.in/registration.htm
- After successful registration, you will be able to download the card.
- After downloading upload it to “Upload document” section
- You can upload scan copy photocopy of your card
About Notto donor card :
National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organization (NOTTO) is a National level organization set up under Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India located at 4th and 5th Floor of Institute of Pathology (ICMR) Building in Safdarjung Hospital New Delhi. It has following two divisions:
- “National Human Organ and Tissue Removal and Storage Network”
- “National Biomaterial Centre”.
“National Human Organ and Tissue Removal and Storage Network”
At National Level :
- Lay down policy guidelines and protocols for various functions.
- Network with similar regional and state level organizations.
- All registry data from States and Regions would be compiled and published.
- Creating awareness, promotion of organ donation and transplantation activities.
- Co-ordination from procurement of organs and tissues to transplantation when organ is allocated outside the region.
- Dissemination of information to all concerned organizations, hospitals and individuals.
- Monitoring of transplantation activities in the Regions and States and maintaining data-bank in this regard.
- To assist in data management for organ transplant surveillance & organ transplant and Organ Donor registry.
- Consultancy support on the legal and non-legal aspects of donation and transplantation.
- Coordinate and Organize trainings for various cadre of workers.
For Delhi and NCR
- Maintaining the waiting list of terminally ill patients requiring transplants.
- Networking with transplant centres, retrieval centres and tissue banks.
- Co-ordination for all activities required for procurement of organs and tissues including medico legal aspects.
- Matching of recipients with donors.
- Allocation, Transportation, Storage and Distribution of Organs and Tissues within Delhi and National Capital Territory region.
- Post-transplant patients & living donor follow-up for assessment of graft rejection, survival rates etc.
- Awareness, Advocacy and Training workshops and other activities for promotion of organ donation.
National Biomaterial Centre (National Tissue Bank)
The Transplantation of Human Organs (Amendment) Act 2011 has included the component of tissue donation and registration of tissue Banks. It becomes imperative under the changed circumstances to establish National level Tissue Bank to fulfill the demands of tissue transplantation including activities for procurement, storage and fulfil distribution of biomaterials.
The main thrust & objective of establishing the centre is to fill up the gap between ‘Demand’ and ‘Supply’ as well as ‘Quality Assurance’ in the availability of various tissues.
The centre will take care of the following Tissue allografts:-
- Bone and bone products e.g. deep frozen bone allograft, freeze-dried bone allograft, dowel allograft, AAA Bone, Duramater, facialata, fresh frozen human amniotic membrane, high temperature treated board cadaveric joints like knees, hips and shoulders, cadaveric cranium bone graft, loose bone fragment, different types of bovine allograft, used in orthodontics
- Skin graft
- Heart valves and vessels
Other tissues shall be gradually included.
- Coordination for tissue procurement and distribution
- Donor Tissue Screening
- Removal of Tissues and Storage
- Preservations of Tissue
- Laboratory screening of Tissues
- Tissue Tracking
- Records maintenance, Data Protection and Confidentiality
- Quality Management in tissues
- Patient Information on tissues
- Development of Guidelines, Protocols and Standard Operating Procedures
- Assisting as per requirement in registration of other Tissue Banks
For more information Visit : https://notto.gov.in/