An e-pass service has been launched for local travel in Mumbai and the state government of Maharashtra has developed a Universal Travel Pass system to get e-passes. universal travel pass local train The state government of Maharashtra has provided a website for this. Download Universal Travel Pass and get it on PVC card
How to get an online Universal Travel Pass e-pass:
– Eligible citizens must first open the link- https://epassmsdma.mahait.org
– Click on ‘Travel Pass’ for vaccinated citizens.
– Citizens must then mention their mobile number registered for the Covid-19 vaccination. Immediately after that, an OTP (One Time Password) will be received via SMS.
– After entering this OTP, details like Beneficiary Name, Mobile Number, Beneficiary Reference Number, etc. will appear automatically.
– Then, click on the ‘Generate Pass’ option. On clicking, the system will automatically show the details of the applicant including the date of the first and second dose of Covid-19 vaccine and other relevant information.
– The applicant must upload his/her photograph in the ‘Self Image’ option. Photographs can also be uploaded from the mobile phone’s gallery or a photograph can be clicked on the spot using the mobile camera.
– After completion of this process, the message will appear stating that the applicant will receive a link in 48 hours via SMS.
– Once the link is received, the e-pass should be saved in the mobile gallery , universal travel pass Mumbai
Universal Travel Pass Registration, Login, Procedure, Links, Download
27Registration, login, process, and link for the Universal Travel Pass can be checked here. For full information on the Universal Travel Pass, please see our article, read it carefully as it informs you comprehensively about the registration and login process and provides you with the link in this context.
Universal Travel Pass
You can apply for this online due to Covid19. This process has now been done online so there is no need to leave your home. QR code Epass services have been provided by the Maharashtra State Disaster Management Authority for all Mumbai registered businesses through which you can apply for a travel pass. The government has divided the establishments into different categories depending on the type of business.
With the help of a universal pass, the employees of these facilities can travel without any problems during the restricted time according to the guidelines of the department. These badges are generated by a system suitable for the staff of the registered institutions. These system-generated UT Travel passes contain a QR code and the bus or train authorities can authenticate this QR code. Mumbai citizens seeking information about UTP should read this article once as it will get as much information about it as possible. You know the registration process and the download process.
You can only get the e-pass via the QR code, so there is no fraud of any kind. Only those who have the complete information will receive the pass and node officers will be recruited for the investigation.
As you all know, due to the ongoing Covid19 in the country, a strict curfew has been imposed and because people in such a situation had a lot of trouble getting around.
The government in such a situation introduced an online Travel pass and this Travel pass became available only for the medical sector and the public determines service providers. But now the government has started issuing identification cards for those who work in registered companies. You can also obtain more detailed information on this from the online portal, the link to which is available in our article.
Aims of this Universal Travel Pass
Some of the main aims of e-pass are the following:
Its main aim is to help people to travel also in Covid19.
- It is only done for three categories, namely medicine, utility, and education.
- With this, the government wants to make all medical and educational service facilities accessible to all.
- This means you can now travel by rickshaw by train.
- You can access your UTP via QR code.
- You can use it to travel to other countries.
There are a few things to keep in mind to apply:
- You must be a resident of India to apply.
- Children cannot request it.
- You can only apply if you work in the medical, educational, and public service.
- You must be in categories and subcategories to apply.
- If you want to register, you have to have all the data.
Documents Required to apply for e-pass
To apply, you need the following documents, which are as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter id
- Registration certificate
- Government ID proof
- Registered company
- Industrial papers
- Registered mobile number
Process of establishment registration and UTP
Establishment Registration: The process begins with establishment registration in the portal. The pass cannot be issued without registering the company in the portal. Registration is a one-time activity. The registration process can be checked at the bottom of this article.
Examination and approval of the application form by DM: After registration in the portal, the UTP application is sent. This application will then be reviewed by the district’s Disaster Management Authority. After the application data has been successfully checked and checked, the competent authority approves the application.
Upload personal data via CSV After a successful request: Interested coordinators must upload the personal data using an Excel template called CSV available in the portal.
SMS to approved employees: After all employee details have been uploaded, an SMS is sent to the employees whose request has been approved by the DM. This SMS is sent to employees for the purpose of logging into the portal.
Photo upload by employees and UTP generation: After logging in, employees must upload their photos and note that the photo can only be uploaded once. Finally, UTP is generated and the facility/staff can print it out.
How to apply online for UTP?
- To apply, you must first log into the online portal. Through epassmsdma.mahait.org
- Then you will see two options to register your property and download the travel guide on the home page.
- You must click on “Register your establishment”.
- The form will open on the next page.
- In this case, you must fill all the sub-branches with red marks.
- In which you will have to enter the registration number, the category of establishment, the type of establishment, and the photo of the registration certificate, etc.
- Then you will also need to enter the contact details.
- Then you have to accept all the conditions and click on the declaration.
- Then, after clicking on register, you will receive a message on your registered mobile number, from which you will know that your registration has been completed. universal travel pass Mumbai
How to request the local UTP QR code online
- First, you need to click on the link to the official website.
- On the home page, you need to click on UTP.
- Then you need to select Register your institution.
- Then you have to fill out the form and complete all the data correctly.
- The coordinator can then provide all information on the personnel number.
- where you need to fill in the details like member name, department and phone number, etc.
- Upon completion, an SMS will be sent to your employee.
- members can log in using a cell phone number.
- After signing in, you need to upload your photo, which should be clear.
- Finally, you need to download your OR-based Universal Travel Pass to pass the local train.
If you have a question about the Universal Travel Pass, you can send us a message in the comments section and we will get back to you shortly. universal travel pass mumbai
Universal Travel Pass Apply Online 2022, Epassmsdma.mahait.org Login, Registration, and Download PDF:- Maharashtra Government is now opening Universal Travel Pass as many Covid Restrictions are being imposed.universal travel pass local train, You can apply online for Maharashtra Travel Pass @ epassmsdma.mahait.org. Maharashtra State Disaster Management Authority developed this portal (epassmsdma.mahait.org) on which all the citizens can apply for Universal Travel Pass. Only Eligible citizens who are linked with essential services can get QR Code-based Travel passes. Finally, you can get information like Universal Travel Pass Registration 2022 Form Link,universal travel pass local train, Maha Universal Travel Pass Application, and Steps to Apply for Universal Pass in this post below. universal travel pass local train
Universal Travel Pass Apply Online 2022
As we know Maharashtra Government started Online Universal Travel Pass Registration Form 2022 in the wake of the Covid Pandemic Third Wave. There are many restrictions being implemented in all the same states and the same has been adopted by Maharashtra. Now people who are associated with Essential Services can get Universal Travel Pass which allows them to move freely in the State. You can Apply for Universal Travel Pass Online at Epassmsdma.mahait.org and then get the Covid Pass.
It is very helpful as night curfew and weekend curfew amidst Covid 3rd Wave is adopted and you might need it to go through important works. Below in this post, you can get complete information about Universal Travel Pass Registration Form 2022, Maha Universal Travel Pass Apply Online, and Eligibility for Universal Travel Pass.