How to Download Himachal Pradesh Ration Card?
The smart ration cards which are issued by the state government will be available on the official ePDS Transparency Portal. An applicant can use the website to download and print the digital ration card from the website itself. A user has to follow the steps mentioned below to download the ration card:
- Visit the official website of ePDS Transparency Portal, Himachal Pradesh.
- The left side of the web page has a menu bar.
- Look for the FPS Ration Card option in the menu bar and click on it.
- Under the sub-menu, click on the ‘Print Ration Card’ option.
- You will be redirected to a new section on the web page.
- In this section, you have to select the ‘Input Type’ from the list provided.
- Click on the ‘Select Input Type’ field and select ‘Aadhaar’ or ‘Ration Card ID’ as per your convenience.
- In the field provided next to it, fill up the necessary details. You can either enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number or you can use your ration card ID in the HP-XXXXX-XXXX format.
- Click on the ‘Search’ button to get the results.
- Use the print option at the bottom of the displayed ration card to download the file or take a printout of the same. Once you download the digital ration card then upload that file for the Himachal Pradesh Ration card for PVC card printing
How To Order PVC Ration Card of Himachal Pradesh Print
- Upload pdf File of the digitally downloaded file of the Himachal Pradesh ration card
- After uploading the file. Click on Add to Cart
- Click On Cart -> Then Click on View cart.
- Continue -> Register A New Account or choose existing one-> Fill Your Details & Address Correctly
- Continue to pay -> Select Payment Method (Debit card / Credit Card/ Netbanking)
- Complete order Get Your Order Details At Your E-Mail ID